Rubber-Tak - Rubber-Tak is manufactured from high-density 100% recycled rubber to provide unmatched durability and resiliency. The surface consists of a 1/16" thick layer of 100% recycled rubber permanently bonded to a 7/16" thick layer of insulation board. The rubber makes a superior tackboard surface for classrooms, hallways, auditoriums, sports and fitness areas or industrial spaces, offering excellent sound and shock absorbent qualities. The textured surface will not show pin holes, and resists moisture, mold, mildew, bacteria, and common household chemicals. The rubber surface is also stain-resistant, non-fading, and easy to maintain.
- Made from 100% recycled rubber, the Rubber-Tak board is an environmentally friendly surface.
- Surface consists of 1/16" thick layer of 100% recycled fubber permanently bonded to a 7/16" thick layer of insulation board.
- Resists stains, moisture and organic matter and provides a self-healing, superior tacking surface.
- Offers sound and shock absorbent qualities, making it ideal for high traffic areas such as reception areas, classrooms, or hallways, or actice areas such as sports and fitness rooms.
- Cork/Rubber-Tak Color Collections