Porcelain on Steel - When you need a surface that will last as long as the life of a building, choose porcelain on steel markerboard surfaces. This magnetic surface creates a threefold improvement in contrast sensitivity and visual acuity to the human eye. Reduced surface light distortion and enhanced visibility provides optimum eye comfort. Pens write on and erase with a dry cloth, tissue or eraser.
- Dual use as a magnetic bulletin board and writing surface.
- Smooth low-gloss surface offers greater color contrast for markers.
- Improved eraseabililty without ghosting.
- Note: Available with all trim series.
- Economical, yet exceptionally wear-resistant.
- The best quality white laminate board on the market.
- Easy writing and erasing with dry erase markers on a dust-free surface.